What type of roofing materials do you use?
We install all major name brands of shingles including CertainTeed Landmark dimensional shingles, Owens corning Oakridge dimensional shingles, etc...
How long does replacing a roof typically take?
Typically it takes approximately one day to replace a residential roof.
How can we get an estimate?
We can be reached by email, call or text to set an appointment to have us physically pull the measurements of your roof/gutter system and receive a free estimate on all roof replacements, roof repairs, gutter replacements and gutter repairs.
Do we have to be out of the house when you are replacing the roof?
Although it isn't necessary, our clients are welcome to be home while we help them "PROTECT YOUR HOME WITH A NEW ROOF"
Can I remove ice from my roof?
Ice dams occur when the roof snow melts during the day and freezes throughout the night, allowing the water to work its way under the shingles and possibly enter your attic and eventually your living space. Unless an ice dam is causing damage to your roof decking or the interior of the home, it can be more damaging to the roof to remove the ice dam than to wait for it to melt away on its own. We have local codes set in place to help prevent damage from an ice dam when the roof is replaced.
Why is there discoloring in my roof?
Algae commonly causes streaking and staining to asphalt shingles. Although it is possible to treat the algae, some staining is irreversible and an asphalt shingle roof should never have high pressure water applied to the roof as it will cause irreversible granular loss, diminishing the life expectancy of the roof.
What kind of ventilation can I use on my roof?
Attic ventilation is an important part of roof life expectancy as well as energy savings. Let us help you choose the correct ventilation for your home, from Lamanco box vents, OmniRoll hidden ridge vents to Maxx flow power vents, etc.....
I got my check from the insurance adjuster for hail damage, now what?
Wind and hail can cause irreversible damage to your home. We are here to help you with your wind or hail damaged roof claim through your homeowner insurance company.
What areas does you company cover?
We have covered Campbell, Kenton and Boone counties for over 20 years.
What sets you apart from your competition?
- Provide no obligation free estimates.
- Workmanship warranty on all replacements.
- Every last one of our clients have dealt directly with the Thompson Roofing LLC owner for over 20 years (no middle man to send our clients back and forth looking for the answers they may be looking for).
- No salesman to worry about continuously pressuring our clients once the estimate has been provided .
- No gimmicks, we provide the best price we can on our original proposal (discounts our competitors may advertise are not necessary with our pricing).
- We don't try to upsell our clients, only to provide the estimate requested and knowledge necessary for your project.
- Locally owned and operated for over 20 years under the same name and same ownership.